Lenovo K320t is the first lenovo K-series model, which offers a full-screen view with dual camera. It is a super phone with all power packed features and running for the sale to beat Xiaomi Mi A1 and Honor 7X which are very popular under budget price. Lenovo company releases K320t for pre-booking sale in China for just 999 China Yuan.
Look at the specifications, price, user reviews, opinions, pros and cons of Lenovo K320t.
Lenovo K320t Release Details
Lenovo K320t pre-sale period starts from January 4, 2018. At first, it will be released in China and then will be released globally.
Lenovo K320t Price
- Lenovo K320t price in the USA $160
- Lenovo K320t price in Europe €130
- Lenovo K320t price in the UK £115
- Lenovo K320t price in India ₹ 10,000
- Lenovo K320t price in China ¥ 999
* Approximate Price
Lenovo K320t Specifications
|Display||5.7-inch, IPS LCD Display|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels|
|Screen Features||2.5D Curved Glass screen|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|System on Chip (SoC)||Spreadtrum 1.3GHz|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor|
|Memory and Internal Storage||2GB RAM and 16GB storage|
|Storage Upgrade||128GB via micro SD card|
|Primary Camera (Rear)||8MP + 2MP with LED Flash|
|Video recording||720p @ 30fps|
|Secondary Camera (Front)||8MP with LED Flash|
|Fast Battery Charging Feature||5V / 2A|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, rear-mounted|
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Light, Proximity|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 (b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Version 4.1, A2DP, LE|
|USB Port||microUSB 2.0|
|SIM Card Type||Single Nano SIM|
|Network Technologies||2G, 3G, 4G LTE (GPRS, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, HSPA+, LTE Cat7)|
|Height x Width x Thickness||73.5 x 155.2 x 8.5mm|
|Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) [Radiation]||–|
Lenovo K320t Specs and Details
- Display – 5.7 inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1440 pixels screen with HD+ resolution, 24 bit.
- CPU and GPU – 1.3GHz CPU based on Spreadtrum chipset.
- RAM and Storage – 2GB RAM and offers 16 GB internal storage and microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC options are included.
- Software – Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Camera – 8MP front camera with an f/2.0 lens and dual rear cameras one is 8MP primary one with an f/2.0 lens and other is 2MP auxiliary snapper with an f/2.2 lens perfect picture quality.
- Battery – 3000mAh, Li-Polymer.
Other Features and Connectivity
- Connectivity features – GPRS, Edge, 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio and USB
- Fingerprint scanner – Yes
- Color variants – Black
Lenovo K320t Pros and Cons
Lenovo K320t Pros
- Dual rear cameras
- Low price
- Decent battery capacity
- 16:9 screen aspect ratio
- Fingerprint scanner
Lenovo K320t Cons
- Lacks USB Type-C port
- Not having Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Average RAM and internal storage
- Poor hardware
- No color variants
Lenovo K320t Opinion
Lenovo K320t is a low price smartphone. The low price justifies the lacking features and low profile specifications. It is not for hardcore smartphone users. It fits for casual users, kids and those who are looking for a budget smartphone.