Oppo R15x is the new model of the Chinese Oppo company coming to China. This is yet another variant of a famous R15 range of Oppo, although in this case we are faced with a device almost identical to the recent Oppo K1, which almost entirely shares the technical card and the aesthetics.
Oppo R15x: Technical features
- Screen : 6.4 “AMOLED 19.5: 9 Full HD + (1.080 x 2.340 pixels) with 2.5D glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (octa-core up to 2.2 GHz)
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 512
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal memory : 128 GB (expandable with microSD up to 256 GB)
- Rear camera: Dual-cam 16 MP + 2 MP with LED flash
- Front camera: 25 MP
- Connectivity : Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS /GLONASS, Headphone jack
- Battery: 3,600 mAh with quick charge
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 interface
- Other: Notch drop, reader fingerprints under the display
- Colors: Glacial Silver, Nebula
All in all, it is a good medium range, equipped with a large display with waterdrop notch and very thin frames: the screen-to-body ratio is over 91% and below the display is integrated fingerprint reader (On-screen fingerprint reader). On the back is the dual-cam 16 MP + 2 MP, while the rest of the socca is very clean.
The technical features include the coupled SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and GPU Adreno 512, also accompanied by 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. A quantity of power more than enough for an intense use of the device.
We report the welcome presence of the 3.5 mm audio jack, while for the software part we find the Android 8.1 Oreo version with customized ColorOS 5.2 interface.
At the moment, Oppo R15x has been announced only for the Chinese market, where it will be on sale starting from November 1st at the price of 2,499 Yuan (about $ 359). The colors available will be Glacial Silver and Nebula, both with an iridescent effect. No information on the European market, where it should not officially arrive. For more details, you can visit the official website at this address.